Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

MPs and MEPs

Service outline:

Members of Parliament and Members of the European Parliament are elected to represent you.

Members of Parliament

Members of Parliament (MPs) are elected in the General Election, held generally every five years. Each MP serves in the House of Commons, representing his or her constituency.

Nigel Evans is the current MP for the Ribble Valley. He has been the MP since 1992.

Members of the European Parliament

Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are elected by you in the European Elections and serve for up to five years.

For more information on the European Parliament and who your MEPs see European Parliment.

Key contacts

Contact: Ribble Valley Borough Council

Telephone: 01200 425111

Fax: 01200 414432

Ribble Valley Borough Council, Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe, BB7 2RA

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.