Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Licence - small society lotteries

Service outline:

The council is responsible for registering small society lotteries and is governed by the Gambling Act 2005.

Further Information

Key contacts

Contact: Electoral & Taxi Licensing Officer Electoral & Taxi Licensing Officer

Department: Legal Services

Telephone: 01200 425111

Fax: 01200 414488

Ribble Valley Borough Council, Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 2RA

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.