Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council


Service outline:

Under Section 80 of the Building Act 1984 anyone intending to carry out demolition work is required to notify the Council.

This generally applies to the demolition of any building or part of a building greater than 1750 cubic feet. Further details are shown in the extract from the Building Act however if you have any further enquiries please contact building control using the contact details below.

For more information see Demolitions.

Key contacts

Contact: RVBC Building Control

Telephone: 01200 414568

Visit: RVBC Building Control
RVBC, Church Walk, Clitheroe

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.