Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Abandoned vehicles

Service outline:

If you see a vehicle that you think has been abandoned you should report it to the police by calling 101.

For more information see Abandoned vehicles.

Key contacts

Contact: Abandoned Vehicles Section

Telephone: 01200 425111

Fax: 01200 414488

Visit: Abandoned Vehicles Section
Ribble Valley Borough Council, Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe, BB7 2RA

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.