Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

High hedges

Service outline:

Part 8 of the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003, gives local authorities powers to deal with complaints about high hedges.

Provided you have tried and exhausted all other avenues for resolving a hedge dispute, you will be able to take the complaint about a neighbour's evergreen hedge to us.

The current fee to submit a complaint is £500.

To find out more about the process of complaining about a high hedge see High Hedges.

Key contacts

Contact: Countryside Services

Telephone: 01200 414505

Visit: Countryside Services
Ribble Valley Borough Council, Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe, BB7 2RA

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.