Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Housing association tenants - sheltered accomodation

Service outline:

Sheltered housing is accommodation especially designed and built with the needs of elderly people in mind. Sheltered housing may also be appropriate for younger people who have severe physical disability and need the peace of mind of a warden.

For further information please see Ribble Valley Homes.

Key contacts

Contact: Ribble Valley Homes

Telephone: 0800 111 4448

Visit: Ribble Valley Homes
Ribble Valley Homes, Unit 2 King Street, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1AA

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.