Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Fishing permits

Service outline:

Fishing permits give permission to fish at a particular water.

Fishing permits can be obtained from the Visitor Information Centre located in the Platform Gallery on Station Road, Clitheroe. For further information please contact them using the details below.

Please note that before a permit can be issued a Rod Licence is needed. This can be purchased from the Post Office and must also be brought when applying for your fishing permit.

If the permit is for a child age 11 or under an adult will need to be present.

Key contacts

Contact: Visitor Information Centre

Telephone: 01200 425566

Fax: 01200 414488

Tourist Information Centre, Platform Gallery, Station Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 2JT

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.