Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Homecare and repair

Service outline:

St Vincent's Housing Assoication run a Homecare and Repair agency which helps vulnerable people stay in their homes by accessing services such as:

  • repairs and improvements to your home through a selected contractor
  • small repairs through our handyperson service
  • Free help and information to either point you to the right people, or assist with accessing charitable grants
  • Technical advice on major home improvements, such as an extension

To qualify for the Homecare & Repair programme, you must meet the following criteria:

  • Be an owner occupier or private tenant
  • Your household must include either someone aged 60+ or someone who is registered disabled

More information is availabe from St Vincent's Housing Association.

Key contacts

Contact: Ribble Valley Homecare and Repair

Telephone: 08450 050 0570

Visit: Ribble Valley Homecare and Repair
St Vincent's Housing Association, 1st Floor Metropolitan House, 20 Brindley Road, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 9HQ

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.