Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Change of Circumstance when leaving The Ribble Valley

Notification of Vacation/Sale of Property (to outside of the Ribble Valley)

Download Now

Use this form to report a change in address when moving out of the Ribble Valley (in relation to paying council tax)

  • Size: 111.54 KB
  • Extension: PDF
  • Estimated download time: (56k = 17 secs)