National Non-Domestic Rates (NNDR)
On 5 December 2013 the Chancellor announced in Autumn Statement 2013 a new Business Rates Relief for businesses that occupy a retail property that has been unoccupied for more than 12 months. The relief will apply to Businesses that become liable for rates on a property between 1/4/2014 and 31/3/2016, that has been unoccupied for more than 12 months prior to the occupation.
The relief will be worth 50% of the rates payable after any other reliefs have been allowed.
For further information or to make an application for this relief contact the business rates section at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01200 414451.
Pages in National Non-Domestic Rates (NNDR)
- Business Rates
- Rateable Value
- National Non-Domestic Rating Multiplier
- Transitional Arrangements
- Unoccupied Property Rating
- Partly Occupied Property Relief
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Charity and Registered Community Amateur Sports Club Relief
- Non-Profit Making Organisational Relief
- Hardship Relief
- Rate Relief for Businesses in Rural Areas
- Rating Advisors
- Completion Notices
- Retail Relief
- You are here: Reoccupation Relief