Building Control Service
Works that have been carried out without Building Regulation consent will cause problems in the future when the property is sold.
A procedure is available by way of a REGULARISATION APPLICATION to give a certificate of reasonable compliance with the regulations.
However any defective work must be rectified before a certificate is given. A charge is payable for this service based on 20% more than the normal Building Regulation charge. The necessary form and further details may be obtained from our offices.
Pages in Building Control Service
- Making a Building Regulation Application
- What type of work requires Building Regulation Approval?
- Guidance Notes for Building Control Fees and Charges
- Building Regulation Forms
- Information Leaflets
- Approved Documents
- Replacement windows and doors
- Electrical Safety
- Health and Safety Executive
- Dangerous Buildings
- You are here: Unauthorised Works
- Party Wall Act
- Useful Links
- Local Authority Sitelines Online Magazine
- LABC New Homes Warranty
- Contact Building Control
- Lancashire Guide to Extending Your Home