Trees and Planning Applications
What details to include
On the submitted plan you should indicate the following:
- location of trees, woodlands and hedgerows including:
- position of any individual trees
- position of any areas of trees
- position of any groups of trees
- position of woodlands
- position of hedgerows
- species - common and / or Latin name
- crown spread (dimension of branch spread)
In addition you may be required to provide information on the health of the trees, woodlands and hedgerows, as well as any tree surgery, pruning or tree maintenance requirements.
The above information will probably require the services of an arboriculturalist, tree contractor or someone with detailed tree knowledge.