Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Rights of Way - Law

What you must do

Submit in writing an application together with a plan indicating the current right of way and proposed changes e.g.
  1. Diversion route indicating the beginning and the end of the diversion.
  2. Location of proposed new stiles.