Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Home Energy Saving Tips

Home energy grants

We have secured some funding to help the elderly, vulnerable and families with small children who are in receipt of certain benefits to repair or replace faulty boilers and heating appliances. To apply, download and fill in the Energy Efficiency Fund application form or contact us on the details below.

Your local information contact

For more help information or to apply for a grant please contact John Barber, Housing Officer, Ribble Valley Borough Council, Church Walk, Clitheroe BB7 2RA 01200 413235 john.barber@ribblevalley.gov.uk