Planning Policy Consultation
Core Strategy: Proposed revisions to Development Management Policies and Key Statements
The Regulation 25 Core Strategy consultation document contains a series of strategic objectives, a set of key statements on a variety of themes, a set of Development Strategy options (on which Core Strategy: Generation of Alternative Options report was subsequently undertaken) and a series of Development Management policies that elaborated on the Key Statements. These DM policies will eventual replace the current detailed policies in the Districtwide Local Plan.
The comments received on the Key Statements and Development Management policies have all been considered and where appropriate, alternations were proposed. This consultation therefore provided a further opportunity to comment on these proposed revisions to the DM policies and Key Statements and see what changes have been made. See Core Strategy Key Statement and Development Management Policies Proposed Revisions.
The document can also be viewed in hard copy at the Planning Reception counter (level D) at the Council Offices on Church Walk in Clitheroe offices from 9.00 am to 5pm Monday to Friday and at all libraries in the borough and at the Station Buildings in Longridge.
What happens next
The six-week consultation period has now ended and all comments recived during this time will be acknowledged, considered and combined with those recieved during the Reg. 25 consultation. From this, the Regulation 27 stage Core Strategy report will be formulated.
More information on future (and past) stages of Core Strategy production can be found in the Local Development Framework: Core Strategy.
Pages in Planning Policy Consultation
- Current Planning Policy Consultations
- Previous Planning Policy Consultations
- You are here: Core Strategy: Proposed revisions to Development Management Policies and Key Statements
- Core Strategy: Generation of Alternative Options report
- LDF Baseline: Review of Essential Open Space (policy G6) Audit
- Addressing Housing Need in Ribble Valley
- LDF Baseline: Employment Land Position Statement
- Housing Numbers Review
- Regulation 22 Consultation on Proposed Changes to the Core Strategy