Planning Policy Consultation
LDF Baseline: Employment Land Position Statement
It is intended that this Employment Land Position Statement will be used as an evidence base for future land needs for employment uses and as a means to inform the Core Strategy.
A six-week consultation period took place between June and August 2011 where the document could be viewed in hard copy at the Planning Reception counter (level D) at the Council Offices on Church Walk in Clitheroe offices from 9.00 am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
What happens next
The six-week consultation period has now closed and all comments recieved during this time will be acknowledged and considered. Work will then continue on procduing the Local Development Framework documents with focus initially on the Core Strategy.
Pages in Planning Policy Consultation
- Current Planning Policy Consultations
- Previous Planning Policy Consultations
- Core Strategy: Proposed revisions to Development Management Policies and Key Statements
- Core Strategy: Generation of Alternative Options report
- LDF Baseline: Review of Essential Open Space (policy G6) Audit
- Addressing Housing Need in Ribble Valley
- You are here: LDF Baseline: Employment Land Position Statement
- Housing Numbers Review
- Regulation 22 Consultation on Proposed Changes to the Core Strategy
- Consultation on Proposed Main Changes to the Core Strategy and Local Development Framework Evidence Base