Supplementary Planning Policy for Trees
The following should make one thing in particular much more clear, that is when an applicant will be expected to collate and supply detailed information about trees on site at the earliest opportunity.
- That the Local Planning Authority will use their rights to require additional information on outline planing application where these are likely to have a substantial effect on tree cover
- That developers should submit detailed tree survey information with any planning application of the nature.
- Local Authority will ensure that detailed information is available at the earliest opportunity.
- The Local Authority will ensure that the quantity and quality of the tree cover is a main factor in determining the density of the development, the final layout of roads, access points and services.
- The Local Authority will ensure that the right trees are maintained, protected and correctly managed.