Activity and Event Resource
This equipment resource is available to community / voluntary organisations and schools to support the development of locally organised events and activities. The following equipment is available.Download the Sport equipment hire price list and booking form for all equpiment and prices.
The prices shown have been set assuming loans will be short term. If items are needed for longer periods charges will be negotiated on an individual basis.
How to book equipment
- Telephone the Duty Officer (Neil Newsham) at Ribblesdale Pool on 01200 424825 to check availability of the equipment you require.
- If the equipment is available a provisional booking will be made.
- Please complete the sports equipment hire form and write a cheque - Payable to Ribble Valley Borough Council, and send to: Neil Newsham, Duty Officer - Ribblesdale Pool, Edisford Road, Clitheroe, BB7 3LA. Please note: If you can send two separate cheques, one for the hire charge and another for the deposit then this will speed up the return of your deposit.
- Once a booking has been confirmed a time/date will be arranged for you to collect the equipment. The equipment is located at Ribblesdale pool, a duty officer will accompany you to collect the equipment.
- On returning the equipment your deposit will be returned, provided it is returned in the same condition as when it left.