Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Roads, highways and pavements

Roads and highway problems

Lancashire County Council (Highways) are the main authority for roads, highways and pavements in the Ribble Valley.

For more information see www.lancashire.gov.uk or contact 0845 053 0011.

Report a problem on a street

Highway faults and pot holes

If you need to report a highways problem, for example a pot hole or a road that needs gritting please use the Lancashire County Council Highways problem report form.

Street lighting

Lancashire County Council also deal with street lighting issues. You can use their dedicated Street light fault report system to let them know if a street light is out in your area.

Street litter

Ribble Valley Borough Council is responsible for cleaning street litter and flytipping. If you wish to report street litter, please complete contact us on contact@ribblevalley.gov.uk 01200 425111.

For more information see our Street Cleansing pages.

Fix My Street

You can also view and report street problems through www.fixmystreet.com

Please note the Fix My Street website is independently run and will not include any reports made to Lancashire County Council or Ribble Valley Borough Council. Reporting a problem on Fix My Street sends an email about the report to the relevant council and is not part of a council system.