Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Wheeled bin and the recycling & refuse service

Assisted Collections

What can I do if I cannot manage my bins?

If for any reason such as age or disability you believe that you or anyone you know may be having difficulty using the bins, please contact the us on 01200 425111 to request an assisted collection form which when completed will be considered on its merit.