Constitution and Code of Conduct etc.
Local Code of Conduct Complaints Process
Complaints concerning member's conduct
The Council's Accounts and Audit Committee considered proposals on how the Council would deal with complaints concerning members conduct in August 2012. This followed on from changes brought about by the Localism Act 2011. This part of the website will be updated shortly to reflect the new position.
Pages in Constitution and Code of Conduct etc.
- The Council and its Constitution
- You are here: Local Code of Conduct Complaints Process
- Parts One and Two of the Constitution: the Introduction/Summary and the Articles
- Part Three of the Constitution: Powers and Delegation
- Parts Four and Five of the Constitution: the Standing Orders and the Rules on Access to meetings etc.
- Part Six of the Constitution: Financial and Legal Regulations and Procedures
- Part Seven of the Constitution: Codes of Conduct and policies etc. for the Council's members and officers