Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Camping, Caravan Sites, Water and Drainage

Water and Drainage

United Utilities is responsible for public water supplies and public sewers. 

The Council has powers to deal with problems affecting private sewers and drains. It also has powers with regard to private water supplies. For more information on the Council's powers, please contact Matthew Riding on 01200414470.

  1. Camping in the Ribble Valley
  2. You are here: Water and Drainage