Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Licensing Act 2003 (alcohol, entertainment etc.)

Application Notices

Bottles of beer

Application for the Grant of a Premises Licence: 

  • None at present.

Application for Variation of Premises Licence:

  • None at present.