Ribble Valley Borough Council Corporate Strategy
The Council's Priorities
The Corporate Strategy includes the following priorities for the period 2011-2015:
- To ensure a well-managed Council providing efficient services based on identified customer needs;
- To sustain a strong and prosperous Ribble Valley;
- To help make peoples lives safer and healthier;
- To protect and enhance the existing enviornmental quality of our area; and
- To match the supply of homes in our area with the identified housing needs.
Each Priority is supported by a set of objectives and an action plan.
More details of these Objectives and Actions can be found in the Corporate Strategy 2011-2015.
We value and welcome your views. If you think that the Council is not providing the services that you need - let us know. Please contact Michelle Haworth, Principal Policy and Performance Officer on 01200 414421 or firstname.lastname@example.org