Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

Taxi and Minicabs - Complaints

Taxi complaints

Should you have a complaint in relation to a driver, vehicle or operator, please could you raise your complaint with the operator in the first instance.

If the operator fails to respond or to deal with your complaint, please then contact the Council's licensing officer, Jane Horsfield, at jane.horsfield@ribblevalley.gov.uk or on 01200 414411.

It would be helpful if you could provide details of the vehicle registration number, the taxi/private hire licence number, the driver's badge number or the private hire operating firm name, together with details of your original complaint to the operator and how this was dealt with.