Your local chamber of trade/business groups
Longridge Business Group
Longridge Business Group is a newly formed group set up to :
- To promote Longridge as a retail, business and leisure destination to consumers and other businesses in the North West
- To ensure the trading environment in the town is conducive to the success of businesses and encourage the establishment of other businesses in the town
- To act as the interface between Longridge businesses and other stakeholders in the town
- To influence statutory bodies to the extent that Longridge businesses will be represented at the appropriate level and aid in developing the potential of Longridge environmentally, socially and economically
- To communicate with all businesses in the town on matters of relevance, quickly and effectively
To support the groups broad aims they have drawn together some immediate objectives:
- Draw up a marketing plan by 30 June 2008 to include web site proposals, promotional leaflet and PR campaign.
- Budget to be indicated
- Meetings to be held with appropriate potential funding bodies by 31 July 2008.
- Funding applications to be submitted to same by 31 August 2008
- Christmas Extravaganza plans to be finalised
The group hopes that as they deliver on their objectives, Longridge businesses will become a large part of the Boroughs economy and attract the appropriate level of (local) government support.
The Group is not designed merely as a retail body, they wish to include all businesses trading in Longridge.
They will remain focussed on business outcomes from the Group, hopefully helping to drive additional profits for members through b2b and b2c marketing and interface with other stakeholders. It is intended that the Group should meet six times per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity for Longridge Businesses to become involved in decisions that affect them and to meet other businesses and stakeholders in the town to discuss issues of importance to them.
Contact Alistair at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to become involved