Public Examination Information
The Secretary of State has appointed Mr Simon Berkeley, BA, MA, MRTPI to conduct the Examination in Public (EIP).
A programme officer has been appointed to assist the Inspector in the running of the EIP.
Please note that you will only receive correspondence directly in connection with the Examination if you responded to the earlier Regulation 19 stage consultation (held during May and June 2012) and indicated that you wanted to take part in the Examination process.
You are advised to check this page regularly for updates on the Examination process.
Latest News - Examination Hearing suspended until July 2013
Core Strategy Submission
Additional Supporting Information (Post Submission Documents)
The following information has been submitted by or to the appointed inspector to support the Public Examination of the Core Strategy.
The full list of documents shows all the information submitted to the Inspector and provides the appropriate links to the documents.
Additional Documents Submitted by the Programme Officer and Inspector
- Inspectors Letter to the Council (Initial Questions) - 15 October 2012
- Inspectors Note to the Council (Initial Questions) - 15 October 2012
- Response from the Council - 29 October 2012
- Inspector's Letter to the Council (Issues and Concerns) - 23 November 2012
- Response from the Council - 11 December 2012
- Inspectors Letter to the Council granting a suspension of the Examination - 9 January 2013
- Inspectors Suspension Guidance Notes - 9 January 2013
Additional Documents Submitted by the Council
- Core Strategy Submission Letter
- Mid Lancs Local Investment programme
- Duty to co-operate
- Clitheroe Town Centre Master Plan and Appendices
- Housing Land Availability Schedule - October 2012
- Forest of Bowland AONB Renewable Energy Position Statement
- CLASP Lancashire Sustainable Energy Study - April 2011
- CLASP Taking Forward the Deployment of Renewable Energy - July 2011
- Documents relating to 'Outline Application at Higher Standen Farm 3/2012/0942/P'