Ribble Valley Borough Council's website uses cookies to store information on your computer. We use cookies to improve our website and some cookies are essential for parts of the website to work. If you continue to browse ribblevalley.gov.uk we'll assume that you agree to receive cookies used by this site. To find out more about the cookies we use see our cookie notice.

Ribble Valley Borough Council

A to Z

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Abandoned vehicles School admissions Adoption and fostering Licence - alcohol Allotments Animals - dead Anti-Social behaviour Appeals - planning Art gallery Asbestos Assemblies and committees Benefit Fraud Benefits Blue badge parking scheme Licence - door supervisor Bridges Building control Bulky waste collection Burials and graves Bus Pass (NoW card) Business property and land NNDR Business support and advice Businesses Cemetery Census Chambers of trade Citizens' charter Clitheroe Castle Clitheroe interchange Clitheroe library Comment on a planning application Commercial waste refuse collection Committee meetings Community strategy Community transport Conservation areas Consultation Corporate Plan Council owned land and premises Council tax Councillors Countryside information Crime prevention Data Protection Demolitions Disabled Facilities Grant Districtwide Local Plan Dog fouling Ecological/geological services Education Elections & voting Register of electors Emergency planning Environmental Health What's on Exhuming a deceased body Fishing permits Licence - food business Funding for voluntary organisations Graffiti Warm front Grass cutting and grounds maintenance Quiet lanes and greenways Gritting Gypsy and traveller sites Health and social care High hedges Highways Homelessness Household waste Household waste recycling centres Housing association tenants - sheltered accomodation Housing information and advice Housing need surveys Infectious diseases Interpreting and translating Job vacancies Keeping warm keep well Land and property Licence - acupuncturist Licence - butchers shop Licence - cinema Licence - dog breeding Licence - game dealers Licence - hackney carriage Licence - late night refreshment Licence - pet shop Licence - premises licence Licence - private club Licence - prize gaming and prize gaming permits Licence - sex establishment Licence - street trading Licence - zoo Lighting Local development framework Markets Marriage Mayor MPs and MEPs Mobile meals - meals on wheels NHS Noise pollution Paper recycling Parking permits - car parks Parks and open spaces Pavements Payments online Performance Pest control Planning - application search Planning - residential Planning decisions Pollution control Swimming Pool Potholes Privacy and Data Protection Private hire drivers licence Procurement policy Public registers Radiation Radon Registration (births, marriages and deaths) Risk assessment School transport Smokeless zones Sports Sports clubs STAN - services to a neighbourhood Stray dogs Street naming and numbering Taxis and taxi ranks Temporary event notice Tenders Tourist information centre Town twinning Tree preservation orders Vandalism Village halls Volunteering Walking Young people's services

Quick search

Begin to type the name and select from the appearing choices.