Submitting an application
How do I submit an application?
If you think you might need to submit an application:
- Contact us, tell our staff what you want to do and ask for their advice. The council encourages pre-application advice and this should undertaken before any application is submitted
- If you are told you need to submit an application fill out an application form. These are also available from Level D reception in the Council Offices
- Send the completed forms to us, together with the correct fee (the fee can now be calculated online) and all the necessary supporting documents.
- From 10th August 2006 you are likely to need a Design and Access Statement to accompany your application.
- If you intend to disturb the roofspace you may also need a bat survey.