Bank Holiday Monday

The Council Offices, Platform Gallery and Ribblesdale Pool will be closed on bank holiday Monday. Bin collections will not be affected. Please put your bins out as normal.



Lancashire County Council logoLancashire County Council maintain the road network throughout most of Lancashire. The only expetions being Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool.

If you wish to report a pothole, a faulty street light or traffic lights please contact Lancashire County Council using the contact details below.

Or complete the Report a Highway Fault/Problem form.

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.