Coronavirus (Covid-19)

National lockdown: you must stay at home and not leave your house unless necessary. Further details: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597).

Coronavirus Information

Application to discharge a planning condition

This form should be used to make an application for the discharge of a condition following the grant of planning permission.