Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Lancashire – get vaccinated, get tested and #LetsKeepLancashireSafe. Further information: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597)

Coronavirus Information

Online forms: Report Fly-Tipping

Page 1 of 4

Please use this form to report fly-tipping in the Ribble Valley.  Please provide contact details in case we need to contact you to discuss further.

You will need to provide as much information as possible about the location of the fly-tipping and what type of waste has been fly-tipped.

Please note that we cannot collect waste which has been fly-tipped on private land or unadopted roads. Only use this form to report fly-tipped waste on public land.

If the fly-tipping is blocking (or part blocking) a road or the highway you will need to report this to Lancashire County Council

If you have registered with our web site and are signed in, you can leave a form at any time to complete later. You can also view all of your saved and completed forms from your Account page.