Coronavirus (Covid-19)

The national lockdown continued to ease on April 12, but many restrictions remain in place. Further details: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597).

Coronavirus Information

Online forms: Report a Change in Circumstance (Benefits)

Page 1 of 5

It is very important that you tell us straight away if any circumstances change. If you do not tell us about any change, you may lose benefit or have to repay any extra benefit you are paid by mistake.

You may need to send us evidence of the changes in your circumstances.

You must tell us if:

  • Any of your children leave school or leave home
  • Anyone moves into or out of your home (including lodgers and sub-tenants)
  • Your income or the income of anyone living with you, including benefit changes
  • Your capital, savings or investments change
  • You or anyone living with you becomes a student, goes on a training scheme, goes into hospital or a nursing home, goes into prison or leaves the country
  • You or anyone living with you gets, changes or leaves a job
  • Your rent changes, increase or decreases
  • You move
  • You or anyone living with you is going to be away from home for more than a month
  • You receive any decision from the Home Office
  • Anything that you have told us about changes
  • You receive Universal Credit or stop receiving Universal credit
The list above is not exhaustive and it is an offence not to tell us about any change in circumstance that affects your benefit.

If you have registered with our web site and are signed in, you can leave a form at any time to complete later. You can also view all of your saved and completed forms from your Account page.