Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Lancashire – get vaccinated, get tested and #LetsKeepLancashireSafe. Further information: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597)

Coronavirus Information

Online forms: Reporting a Change in Circumstances for Council Tax

Form progress: 0% - Page 1 of 5

It is very important that you tell us straight away if any circumstances change that affect your Council Tax. 

You may need to send us evidence of the changes in your circumstances.

You must let us know about any changes in your home circumstances within 21 days.

This is particularly important if you are claiming Council Tax Support, discounts or exemption for your property. If you do not, or the information you provide is not correct, you will have to pay us the difference between the amount of Council Tax you have paid and the amount you should have paid following the change in circumstances. You may also have to pay a fine.

If you have registered with our web site and are signed in, you can leave a form at any time to complete later. You can also view all of your saved and completed forms from your Account page.