Planning Policy Consultation
Core Strategy: Generation of Alternative Options report
This consultation aimed to determine what this 'preferred option' for Ribble Valley should be, by presenting some additional alternatives to those that have already been consulted upon (during the Reg 25 Core Strategy consultation document). These alternative options were developed based upon the feedback from the Reg 25 Core Strategy consultation. More information on the feedback that was received can be found in the Reg 25 Core Strategy Summary of Representations document.
The 'generation of alternative options document' set out a further five potential Development Strategy options, the point of which were to determine the general areas of the borough where development should and shouldn't be located. This allowed for a total of eight possible options from which to choose a 'preferred option'.
The consultation period allowed for comments to be made on these options and for respondents to choose their preferred option of the eight presented.
What happens nextThe six-week consultation period has now ended and all comments recived during this time will be acknowledged, considered and combined with those recieved during the Reg. 25 consultation. From this, the Regulation 27 stage Core Strategy report will be formulated.
More information on future (and past) stages of Core Strategy production can be found in the Core Strategy production process.
Pages in Planning Policy Consultation
- Current Planning Policy Consultations
- Previous Planning Policy Consultations
- Core Strategy: Proposed revisions to Development Management Policies and Key Statements
- You are here: Core Strategy: Generation of Alternative Options report
- LDF Baseline: Review of Essential Open Space (policy G6) Audit
- Addressing Housing Need in Ribble Valley
- LDF Baseline: Employment Land Position Statement
- Housing Numbers Review
- Regulation 22 Consultation on Proposed Changes to the Core Strategy
- Consultation on Proposed Main Changes to the Core Strategy and Local Development Framework Evidence Base