Planning Policy Consultation
Regulation 22 Consultation on Proposed Changes to the Core Strategy
Please note this consultation is closed.
The Council held a six-week consultation from Monday 15 October - 5.00pm on Monday 26 November, during which comments were sought on a series of changes to the Core Strategy. The changes were set out in a document called Identified Changes.
These changes related to comments made during a previous consultation on the Regulation 19 version of the Strategy held in May and June this year.
These changes have been incorporated into a new version of the Core Strategy, the Submission Version, which was submitted to the Secretary of State on the 28 September in preparation to an Examination in Public of the plan by the Planning Inspectorate. You can download the Submission Version, with all the changes marked.
The proposed changes were also considered as part of the Sustainability Appraisal (SA) Process. The findings are presented in the SA Addendum Report.
If you wish to know more about the Submission stage of the Core Strategy, including the other accompanying documents that have also been sent to the Secretary of State, then please see Core Strategy Submission Stage.
Please note that this consultation related solely to the changes being proposed to the Core Strategy as set out in the document called "Identified Changes" mentioned above. All responses to this consultation will be provided to the Inspector as part of the forthcoming Examination process.
The Consultation documents mentioned above are available in hard copy at:
- Ribble Valley Borough Council, Contact Centre, Level B, Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe BB7 2RA
How were comments made?
1. A Response Form was available to fill in and return them to the Council marked "Core Strategy Regulation 22 Consultation" to the following address: Council Offices, Church Walk, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 2RA. Before filling in the form you should read the Guidance Notes mentioned below or,
2. Comments were emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
3. Written to us at the Council Offices address above.
Guidance Notes were provieded to outline the more specific formats of response required at this stage of the regulatory process.
Pages in Planning Policy Consultation
- Current Planning Policy Consultations
- Previous Planning Policy Consultations
- Core Strategy: Proposed revisions to Development Management Policies and Key Statements
- Core Strategy: Generation of Alternative Options report
- LDF Baseline: Review of Essential Open Space (policy G6) Audit
- Addressing Housing Need in Ribble Valley
- LDF Baseline: Employment Land Position Statement
- Housing Numbers Review
- You are here: Regulation 22 Consultation on Proposed Changes to the Core Strategy
- Consultation on Proposed Main Changes to the Core Strategy and Local Development Framework Evidence Base