Coronavirus (Covid-19)

National lockdown: you must stay at home and not leave your house unless necessary. Further details: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597).

Coronavirus Information

Jobs in Education

Education and teaching jobs

Lancashire County Council is the local authority for teaching and education jobs in the Ribble Valley and Lancashire.

To find out what schools there are in the Ribble Valley you can use the EduBase Public Portal or the Directgov schools finder.

If you are thinking of working at an education authority you may also want to look at the Ofsted website for school reports in the area.

Share this page: