The Mix - Platform Gallery's Room For Hire
- Schools colleges and universities showcasing students' work
- Exhibitions of art and community groups
- Private hire for a birthday party
- Solo and group art and craft stalls
- Guided workshops
- Artist talks
- Artist demo's
- Small musical performances
The inspiring space gives individuals and organisations the chance to showcase their work and make sales to a new and varied audience at the Gallery and Visitor Information Centre.
Fresh Art and Craft Stalls
On the first weekend of every month “The Mix” is dedicated to showcasing four changing independent, makers & artists on its Fresh, Art and Craft Stalls. To ensure the events are varied and of a high standard applications will be selected.
Fresh Art and Craft Stalls Dates 2017
July Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd
August Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th
September Saturday 2nd
October Saturday 7th
November Saturday 4th
December Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd
Set Up Saturday 10.00 – 11.00am
Open to the public Saturday / Sunday 11.00am – 3.00pm
Take down 3.00 – 3.30pm
Each stall will cost £10.40 per day. On weekends that the Platform Gallery and VIC are open Saturday & Sunday the stallholders will be required to attend both days.
Table – 74cm x 152cm or equivalent floor space, 1 chair, table coverings and wall space is not provided.
Kitchen: fridge, kettle, microwave, cutlery, cups, plates & drinking water.
Disabled parking on Booths carpark.
Chester Avenue, off Station Road (sat nav. BB7 0AZ) £2.50 for up to 10 hours, free parking Sundays.
Limited space for unloading at the front of the building.
- zero commission sell directly to the public
- selling alongside other top craftspeople, small selective grouping
- affordable, each stall only £10.40 a day, £20.80 a weekend
- promote your business, connect directly with customers, add the personal touch
- highly visible presence, create your own display the way you want it, using your own brand/style.
- light and airy venue, with period character
- regular opening times
- established Craft Gallery and Visitor Information Centre, a visitor destination bringing dedicated audiences (tourists, locals, visitors, craft)
- draw of the Platform Gallery’s innovative and exciting programme of exhibitions
- central location in Clitheroe’s town centre, close to transport links, parking nearby
- opportunity to sell to members of the public who visit each year
- being adjacent to the gallery’s exhibitions creates an ideal space to stimulate discussion and promote creativity
- benefit from in house targeted marketing, p.r. and advertising activity: website, email newsletter, social media, print and distribution
- access to facilities, support and expertise from experienced staff team
How To Apply
Download an application by clicking on the button on the right hand side of this page. Fill in the application form and return it to the Platform Gallery.
Please contact the Platform Gallery & Visitor Information Centre, Station Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 2JT Tel 01200 425566 Email firstname.lastname@example.org