Borough and Parish Elections 2019
Borough Election Candidates and Agents Spending Returns
The deadline for submission of candidates and agents spending returns for the Borough elections is 7 June 2019.
The Electoral Commission have produced guidance for Spending Returns for local Elections in England.
Download the electorate figures to be used for spending returns for each Borough ward.
Parish Election Candidates and Agents Spending Returns
The deadline for submission of candidates and agents spending returns for the Parish elections is 31 May 2019.
The Electoral Commission have produced guidance for Spending Returns for Parish Elections.
Download the electorate figures to be used for spending returns for each Parish/Parish Ward.
Spending Returns/Nill Returns are required to be submitted to Director of Resources, Ribble Valley Borough Council, Church Walk, Clitheroe BB7 2RA.
Information about councillors provides information on the current Council Control.
Ribble Valley Borough and Parish Elections took place on Thursday 2 May 2019.
- Balderstone Parish Council
- Bolton By Bowland Ward of Bolton By Bowland, Gisburn Forest and Sawley Parish Council
- Clayton-le-Dale Parish Council
- Derby Ward of Longridge Town Council
- Edisford Ward of Clitheroe Town Council
- Littlemoor Ward of Clitheroe Town Council
- Mellor Parish Council
- Primrose Ward of Clitheroe Town Council
- Read Parish Council
- Salesbury Parish Council
- Salthill Ward of Clitheroe Town Council
- Slaidburn Ward of Slaidburn and Easington Parish Council
- St Mary's Ward of Clitheroe Town Council
- Alston and Hothersall Ward
- Billington and Langho Ward
- Brockhall and Dinckley Ward
- Chatburn Ward
- Clayton-le-Dale and Salesbury Ward
- Derby and Thornley Ward
- Dilworth Ward
- East Whalley, Read and Simonstone Ward
- Edisford and Low Moor Ward
- Gisburn and Rimington Ward
- Hurst Green and Whitewell Ward
- Littlemoor Ward
- Mellor Ward
- Primrose Ward
- Ribchester Ward
- Sabden Ward
- Salthill Ward
- St Mary's Ward
- Waddington, Bashall Eaves and Mitton
- West Bradford and Grindleton Ward
- Whalley and Painter Wood Ward
- Whalley Nethertown Ward
- Wilpshire and Ramsgreave Ward
- Wiswell and Barrow Ward
Electorate and Turnout
Notice of Poll and Situation of Polling Stations
- Download the Borough Wards Notice of Poll and Situation of Polling Stations
- Download the Parish and Town Council Notice of Poll and Situation of Polling Stations
Electorate for Spending Return
- Download the Electorate to use for Spending Returns
Notice of Election Agents
- Download the Borough Notice of Election Agents
Result of Uncontested Wards
- Download the Borough Result of Uncontested Election - Bowland and Chipping Wards
- Download the Parish Result of Uncontested Elections
Statement of Persons Nomination
- Download the Borough Statement of Persons Nominated
- Download the Parish Statement of Persons Nominated Contested
- Download the Parish Statement of Persons Nominated Uncontested
Notice of Election
Prospective Candidates and Agents meeting
A prospective Candidate and Agents meeting was held on Tuesday 19 March for anyone considering standing for election in Ribble Valley Borough Council or parish councils.
Download the briefing notes for Candidates and Agents.