Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Lancashire – get vaccinated, get tested and #LetsKeepLancashireSafe. Further information: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597)

Coronavirus Information

Public Rights of Way

Lancashire County Council took over the management of public rights of way in 2014.

For any information about Public Rights of Way, including requests to a change or temporarily close a Right of Way, see Lancashire County Council Rights of Way or contact the public path officer on 01772 532459 or by email at

Public footpath diversions

We hold a list of all public footpath diversions which were authorised by us before 31 March 2014. Any new public footpath diversion will be held by Lancashire County Council.

Planning applications

We continue to have involvement with Public Rights of Way in regards to planning applications in the borough. For more information see Rights of Way Affected by a Planning Application.

Share this page: