Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Lancashire – get vaccinated, get tested and #LetsKeepLancashireSafe. Further information: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597)

Coronavirus Information

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Temporary absence from home outside of Great Britain

From 28 July 2016, if you are absent from home outside of Great Britain for a period exceeding 4 weeks your Housing Benefit / Council Tax Support will end when you depart.

There are certain exceptions to this rule. Please contact Benefits for clarification on 01200 425111

Please remember you must contact us as soon as you know you are going to be absent from home.

Share this page: