National Non-Domestic Rates (NNDR)
On 5 December 2013 the Chancellor announced in Autumn Statement a new Business Rates relief that will be available to retail properties with a rateable value of £50,000 or less that are wholly or mainly being used as shops, restaurants, cafes or drinking establishments.
The relief is worth up to £1000, subject to state aid rules, for both 2014/15 and 2015/16.
For further information or to make an application for this relief please contact the Business Rates section at email@example.com or on 01200 414451.
For more information download the business rates retail relief guidance provided by the government.
Download the business rates retail relief application form.
Pages in National Non-Domestic Rates (NNDR)
- Business Rates
- Rateable Value
- National Non-Domestic Rating Multiplier
- Transitional Arrangements
- Unoccupied Property Rating
- Partly Occupied Property Relief
- Small Business Rate Relief
- Charity and Registered Community Amateur Sports Club Relief
- Non-Profit Making Organisational Relief
- Hardship Relief
- Rate Relief for Businesses in Rural Areas
- Rating Advisors
- Completion Notices
- You are here: Retail Relief
- Reoccupation Relief