Lancashire County Council logoLancashire County Council is responsible for the design, installation and maintenance of street lights and traffic signals.

To report problems with a street lights please contact Lancashire County Council using the details below.Or, complete their Report a problem fault form.

When reporting a faulty street light please provide as many details as possible, for example if it is outside a particular property and the street light number.

Search for a service

Begin to type a service name and select from the appearing choices.