Lost, Stolen or Damaged Bin

In the event your bin is lost, stolen or damaged please contact us at contact@ribblevalley.gov.uk or on 01200 425111 as soon as possible.

Before reporting your bin as lost or stolen please make sure that you have checked to see whether it has been moved away from your normal collection point or if it has been exchanged with a bin by one of your neighbours.

Your details will be passed to the police.

Depending on the outcome of their enquiries your bin(s) will be replaced or the council may impose a charge for a new bin.

More information about charges for bins can be found in the Replacement Charging Policy for Household Recycling and Waste Containers.