Lancashie Leap can offer your new business a wide variety of free, specialised support to get it off the ground.
Eligible businesses across Lancashire can access:
A Start up Boot Camp – a four part, intensive coaching programme focussing on developing the business idea, sales, marketing, finance and HR. The Boot Camp provides:
– Access to sector based experts
– Start up Toolkit; including how to guides, templates and start up checklists.
– Access to flexible coaching styles and additional seminars.
– Industry specialist mentoring support for up to 2 years.
HR Essential Seminars, including one-to-one coaching from a Human Resources practitioner. The seminars cover:
– An introduction to employment law and policies.
– Recruitment and selection processes.
– Employment induction and staff management essentials.
You will also be able to access HR resources to support the seminar content.
International Trade Coaching Support and seminar programme. The programme includes:
– Export pricing, market entry methods and methods of payment.
– Coaching support from an export specialist.
– Networking opportunities.
Finance support, partial funding (50%) of up to £5,000 subject to eligibility criteria.
Ongoing business mentoring support for up to 2 years.
Business ideas deemed ineligible for this project due to European Funding regulations will be referred to other start up support services more targeted to meet their needs.
Lancashire LEAP is delivered by Regenerate with Winning Pitch as part of Boost Business Lancashire, the £7.2m Lancashire Growth Hub supported by the European Regional Development.
Contact Regenerate on 0800 488 0057 to secure your place.