Roads, Highways and Pavements

Roads and Highway Problems

Lancashire County Council (Highways) are the main authority for roads, highways and pavements in the Ribble Valley.

Report a problem on a street

Highway faults and pot holes

If you need to report a highways problem, for example a pot hole or a road that needs gritting please use the Lancashire County Council Report It form.

Street lighting

Lancashire County Council also deal with street lighting issues. You can use their Report It form to let them know if a street light is out in your area.

Street litter

Ribble Valley Borough Council is responsible for cleaning street litter and flytipping.

For more information see Litter and Street Cleaning.