Reporting a Pest Control Issue
To report a pest control issue, you will need to book an appointment through the Contact Centre on 01200 425111.
We are only able to accept credit/debit card payments over the telephone between 9am and 4.30pm on weekdays.
We will treat:
• Rats (inside or outside)
• Mice (in the home)
• Bed bugs
To get rid of ants you need to get rid of the ones you cannot see. This is because it is the queen who lays all the eggs and never leaves the nest. So you can spray and spray the ants you see (the worker ants), and she will just keep making more to take their place. The first step is to watch the ants in your home and find where they are coming from and going to. Once an ant finds food it takes it back to the nest and leaves a scent trail. Follow all label directions and place bait stations along this trail so that the worker ants will find it and take it back to the nest to feed the queen, eventually killing her and eliminating future populations. Do not wipe or mop away the ant’s odour trail as this leads the worker ants to your bait. It may take several weeks to eliminate the colony if it is very large or has several queens. You may need to replace the bait stations if they empty the food or liquid bait. Don’t make it easy for ants to find water and food, keep foods sealed, floors swept and all surfaces cleaned. Ants can enter homes through minute crack and crevices. To minimise this, seal around all cable, pipe and wire entry points.
Without the location of the ant’s nest the appointment will be charged for even if treatment cannot be undertaken.
We do not treat or move bees. If your enquiry is about bees please contact The British Beekeepers Association on 0871 362 0138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Charges
Fleas and wasps
- For each visit during working hours - £45.00
- For each additional nest treated on same visit - No charge
If you make an appointment and are not in when we visit, a charge will still be made (unless you cancelled your appointment in advance).
Cockroaches and bedbugs
Cockroaches and bedbugs are free of charge.
Rodents (Rats and mice)
- Domestic rodent control - £45.00 for 3 consecutive visits
- Missed appointment - £45.00
- Call out for advice - £45.00
Commercial rodent control treatment inc VAT
- Single treatment charge - £51.00 per hour plus materials (minimum charge 1 hour)
- Annual contract - £36.90 per month
Please note that no refunds will be given.
Morning visits take place Tuesday to Friday. We cannot give a specific appointment time. To request a visit contact 01200 425111.
What to do before your pest control visit
- Prior to the pest control visit, any affected areas should be cleared of furniture, vacuumed and made accessible.
- In the case of rented accommodation, tenants and landlords should tell one another before a visit.
Treating the pests
- Due to the nature of the treatment used, it can take up to 14 days from the first treatment to get rid of rats or mice
- Its difficult to give a definite length of time for treatment as the nature of the work means that some jobs may take longer than others
- Repeat visits may be required to fully treat the pest.
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are:
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Treatments will not be made without payment.
- Refunds are not payable when a visit or treatment has been made.
- Should you cancel within 14 days of booking the treatment you will receive a full refund.
- Should you cancel outside of 14 days of booking no refund will be made.
- Customers must comply with safety instructions given and ensure that there adequate access as discussed at the time of booking .