Refuse Collections

We have now collected the outstanding waste from all areas except half of Read and Simonstone. These areas will be collected this Friday and it will be blue week for recycling.

Street Trading

Apply for a Street Trading Licence

All new applicants must check with:

You can apply for a street trading licence online through the GOV.UK website:


Street Trading Charges April 2017 - March 2018

Street Trading Consent Fees

  • £700 per year
  • £350 per 6 months
  • or paid monthly by direct debit

Please note this charge is not refundable

Pavement Cafe Licence

If you would like a pavement cafe licence you will need to contact Lancashire County Council Highways.

Share this page: