Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Coronavirus cases are on the rise in Lancashire – get vaccinated, get tested and #LetsKeepLancashireSafe. Further information: Help and advice: Ribble Valley Community Hub (01200 414597)

Coronavirus Information

Public Footpath Diversions and Closures

Public Footpath Diversion Orders

Lancashire County Council are responsible for any requests to change or close a Right of Way. See Lancashire County Council Rights of Way or contact the public path officer on 01772 532459 or

We still hold a list of all Public Footpath Diversion orders for the Ribble Valley which were put in place before 31 March 2014. Any Public Footpath diversions made after the 31 March 2014 will be held by Lancashire County Council.

Share this page: