Licensing Application Notices

Please find below notices of any new and / or variations to premises licences and club premises certificates. 

Application for the grant of a Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate 

Application for a variation of a Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate

  • Any new applications to vary will appear here.

Making a Representation

You can view information on how to comment on a licensing application on the GOV.UK website.

If you wish to make representations, please ensure they are submitted before the closing date specified on the notice. Representations can be made in writing to:

Licensing Officer (Alcohol & Entertainment)
Ribble Valley Borough Council
Council Offices
Church Walk

by email:

or by submitting a Representation Form

Please ensure that you provide your name and full postal address on your representation.